Both 2- and 4-credit courses are offered, including:
- "Career Development for Women," a two-credit course designed for students who have not yet decided on a major. Perfect for first- and second-year students who need a structured process to discern their interests, values and skills in order to identify a satisfying academic plan.
- "Personal Financial Fitness," a two-credit course geared for first- and second-year students to provide the essential skills for developing a budget, understanding the importance of insurance, learning how to build strong credit and credit scores, and much more. (Juniors and seniors are encouraged to consider the 4-credit course, "Personal and Financial Management," offered in the spring.)
- "Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Issues" is a core requirement in the exercise science department.
- A number of 4-credit courses which will satisfy core requirements are offered in philosophy, art, science and math.
- Several sections of "Global Search for Justice" (the bookend course of "The Reflective Woman") are being offered for juniors and seniors.